Concerned about your order during transportation? We at "bestampcovers.com" utilize our extensive experience in international and domestic shipping to ensure safe packaging and extra FAST shipping. We have this item available in local warehouses as pre the designated countries above in the dropdown menu. Please order with confidence!
We are an official "Donner" partner and the ONLY authorized and verified dealer for all products in USA, UK, EU & Canada. The fact that we're working with our own inventory and have the products stocked in local warehouses allows us to offer the lowest possible prices on all items with 0% markup and in most cases even better prices than the manufacturer itself!
Watch the video demo review to see the pedal in action!
- Our Brand NEW Vintaverb is a multi-type reverb pedal packed with most useful functions and 7 kinds of world-class reverb algorithms ranging from essential to ambient.
- Not only provides vintage reverb sounds such as Room, Studio, Hall, Plate and Spring, but also includes Modulation Reverb and Distortion Reverb.
- Basic reverb parameters help you setup your reverb sound as simple as possible.
- With Freeze function, it can sustain your reverb effect whenever you want.
- Stereo inputs and outputs offer you awesome and huge reverb tone.
- Trail ON Mode (Buffer Bypass) and True Bypass Mode provide you a choice to decide keeping reverb tail or keeping your tone characters.
- There is vast creative potential in our Vintaverb reverb pedal.
You didn't find the model you're looking for? Don't worry we'll make it for you!
You can fully customize what you are ordering from us, so don't hesitate to ask - whatever you might have in mind. Share it with us and we'll be happy to help!
Want a cover with your own logo on it? Sure!
For an extra $5.00 you can get your logo embroidered on the cover. Just send us the file in .PNG or .JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to tell us more about your special request!
Here are a few examples of logos we've embroidered for our customers in the past so you can get a better idea what your logo would look like.