More effective noise reduction experience:
- Made of high-density flame-retardant material, it can more effectively isolate sound and create a good recording environment.
For decorative or professional use:
- This foam is ideal for live studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. The high-quality panel absorbs sound better and reduces fluctuations, reverberation, and flutter echoes in small to medium-sized rooms.
- For decorative purposes, wedge, egg, and pyramid shapes can also be placed side by side with acoustic bass traps, corner bass traps, and other bass acoustic foams.
- After unpacking, each panel is 2 inches thick (block size) (2 inches x 12 inches x 12 inches)-The highest point is 2 inches. Its lowest point reaches a height of 1/2 inch.
Overall noise reduction coefficient (NRC): 0.55. Foam can help absorb and give audio the ability to flow freely.
- Our goal is to accurately cut each tile / wedge to 12 inches, but-CNC machine tolerances-can measure final cuts from 11 inches 7/8 (bottom) to 12 inches 1/8 (top) .